Staging & Dev Servers
 Naming Conventions
1) DB named after host name (e.g. collaborate) with suffixes of _dev, _prod, _stage (do we need any others?)
2) Apache config named after host, so we'd have a file called collaborate.occupy.net for BetterMeans. A comment at the top of the config file should explain what software packages run on the host with, at minimum, a link directly to the FLO github repo for each package.
1) Check the stock distribution of a project into github.
2) Check the new repo out into /var/www or wherever it goes.
3) Create the config file. A well designed project usually has a config.sample type file that must be copied/renamed and modified with specific settings. We add this to .gitignore so it doesn't get checked in by mistake. If we have a different user for each db and we do have an accident, we only compromise one db and it's easy enough to change the user/pass for a single account.