Admin use of power log
- 10/28/11 - Drew - Removed account stevemiller for spamming
- 10/29/11 - Jake - Removed Working People Group so they could merge with Part Time caucus. This had been originally suggested on their forums and announced for over 24 hours prior to removal. At the time of removal, there were 18 members and no administrator.
- 11/4/11 - Drew - Removed the 'summer of sustainability' "working group" by request from Elana Bulman
- 11/7/11 - Jake removed many Admins, Authors, and Contributors from the www site users table. They keep getting added, presumably by the WP Group Blogs plugin. We're looking into it. https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/20674791
- 11/9/11 - Jake removed user "aass7480" for spamming the site in Chinese.
- 11/14/11 - Jake removed super-admin access from tiananmenveteran, boone, and steve. Boone and Steve are not an active part of the movement and do not need access. tiananmenveteran had questions about super-admin policy and I do not feel that he should have super-admin access until such a policy is in place.
- 11/24/11 - Jake deleted the user account for user BankerSpy as per his request and confirmation.
- 12/3/11 - Jake deleted the user account for janeuu after repeated PM spam to other users.
- 12/10/11 - Matt deleted the user account for julie oumar after receiving spam.
- 12/15/11 - Patricia deleted the user julie oumar from the database because the account still appeared on the site. ID: 7399 julie123 email@example.com julie oumar
- 12/19/11 - Jake checked out all sub-blogs and de-activated/uncoupled inactive and undeveloped blogs. Deletion to follow.
- 12/23/11 - Jake deleted duplicate groups from the database (Chow Hounds, Wikileaks Truck and Religious Life Support) and unused hidden group (Donate)
- 12/23/11 - Jake deleted about 30 unused sub-blogs (as mentioned above).
- 12/29/11 - Patricia deleted user account caulyoumind005 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Reported as Splogger for splogging.
- 12/31/11 - Jake deleted user account lenny4love (email@example.com) for PM spam.
- 12/31/11 - Patricia deleted user account lennybaby (firstname.lastname@example.org) for PM spam.
- 12/29/11 - Matt deleted Restorative Justice site (sub-blog). Was filled with spam comments.
- 01/01/12 - Matt deleted lennybaby (email@example.com) for PM spam (I think it's time for captchas)
- 01/02/12 - Jake reported LennyBaby as a splogger (using the check box and bulk "Mark as Spam" action since delting clearly wasn't working.) let's try this..
- 01/06/12 - Jake reported and removed user meetlove (firstname.lastname@example.org) for PM Spam
- 01/18/12 - Tom - removed user "jelinbaby24" for spamming.
- 2/2/12 - Pea - Deleted (ID #8608) yc667dwv (email@example.com) for spamming the forum. And deleted spam forum thread in tech ops forum.
- 2/3/12 - Pea - Deleted jenniferdab (firstname.lastname@example.org) for sending spam private messages.
- 2/7/12 3:01am - Pea deleted splogger jacksun (email@example.com) for splogging.
- 2/7/12 5:20am - Pea - Deleted for spamming forum posts sandersonsmiuth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2/7/12 11:18pm - Pea - Deleted for spamming forum posts linping (email@example.com)
- 2/12/12 1:22pm - Pea - Deleted for spamming forum posts palaciosjustin45 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2/22/12 12:12am - Pea - Deleted for splogging ipad2 (email@example.com)
- 2/22/12 12:13am - Pea - Deleted for splogging freeipad2xi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2/24/12 1:20pm - Pea - Deleted a post due to threatening language and subject matter in clear opposition to the Principles of Solidarity (screen capture)
- 2/24/12 1:20pm - Pea - Blocked user strongwomenrulesworkinggroup (email@example.com) for posting an update that is in clear opposition to the Principles of Solidarity
- 2/24/12 1:20pm - Pea - Deactivated Strong Women Rules Working Group for continued non-compliance with Groups policy and posting an update that is in clear opposition to the Principles of Solidarity
- 2/29/12 1:31am - Jake - Marked as splogger for spamming forum posts ghdstraightenersale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3/1/12 2:50am - Tom - removed user zdfg44 for spamming
- 3/2/12 3:56pm - Jake - deleted several status updated (screenshots here, here, and here) and changed password of strongwomenrulesworkinggroup (email@example.com) for violent posts despite earlier warnings. Emailed notification to the account's email address, in accordance with Tech Ops policy.
- 3/5/12 1:35am - Pea - Deleted user image (Image@experimentat.com) for spamming forums.
- 3/5/12 11:05am - Pea - Deleted user mery (firstname.lastname@example.org) for sending spam private messages.
- 3/13/12 3:08pm - Pea - Deleted gift20 (email@example.com) for spamming nycga.net