Use Cases
"An app where people could post events with locations and times, and people could sign up if they were planning to drive there and indicate where they were leaving from, when they were leaving and how many spaces they have in their vehicle. And then people who were going to the event, could look up maybe by zip code who was going to the event and then sign up for a ride."
- Allow people to register/signup their car, along with how many spaces to the event/function they’re going to.
- They can select the meeting point and/or people who are receiving the ride. They can put in their address for pickup.
- A fee could be charged ($5 per person, or $20, or $100 – depending on the mileage of the trip.
- This could be done for meetings, art shows, volunteering, or just if someone was going to drive up to San Fran for the weekend and wanted to fill their car.
- People can request a ride to an event, and people could be notified about events people are posting/looking to go to.
- Allow for pictures/video/mapquest to be uploaded (similar to FB) including details about the event. (Maybe down the road. Not needed initially.)
 Relevant Occupy.net Services=