||Important note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution into the public domain. If you don't want this or can't do this because of license restrictions, please don't edit. This page is one of the Public Domain Help Pages, which can be freely copied into fresh wiki installations and/or distributed with MediaWiki software; see Help:Contents for an overview of all pages. See Project:PD help/Copying for instructions.
The twitter list widget allows you to display tweets for a user's list on you wiki page. The widget was created by Joshua Lerner, courtesy of @r and SmallBusiness.com
To insert this widget, use the following code:
|title=Democracia real YA!
- title - title of the widget
- subject -
- width - width of the widget ('auto' for automatic)
- height - height of the widget
- user - Twitter user account name
- list - list name
- shell.background - shell background color
- shell.color - shell text color
- tweets.background - tweet background color
- tweets.color - tweet text color
- tweets.links - links color
 Sample result