Initial Specs for OccupyWallStreet.net
 Site Splash Page
Splash/placeholder page includes (up by Monday):
- banner w/ logo/logotype "official" "coming soon"
- "join us/get involved" link to NYCGA.net
- share/like (?)
- 99% pie graphic (hahaha: big slice goes to live stream, little slice goes to NYSE site)
 Site Spec
Brainstorm for occupywallstreet.net 11/3/11 - 9pm
- my story: "why am I here?" testimonials, videos; tumblr/reddit style voting
- camera at the park
- must have: blog, press releases, GA highlights
- "spotlight" style rotating hero images for stories. How do we curate?
- new occupiers
- twitter feed. How do we curate? Do we archive?
- soapbox blog
- NO forum, NO chat
- interactive infographics (sourced elsewhere)
- news feed. How do we curate?
- donate link
- NYCGA link "get involved"
- live stream
 Things to Someday Somehow Promote
This section is for projects/sites/ideas that people have emailed us and asked us to promote/tweet/share/post. Right now, we don't really have a good way to do that. Soon, though, when occupywallstreet.net is live, we hopefully will. So, in the meantime, to help clean up our email inboxes and keep this list open and up-to-date, let's consolidate these things here. I expect them to someday find their way into the "Spotlight" feature of the site, or similar.
- Feed The Movement: We are a little self-organized effort to create a supply chain from small farmers in VT/MA/NY who support the OWS movement, and the Occupied Kitchen. We've been organizing deliveries of donated farm produce for the past few weeks, working with the Kitchen folks. We're starting to organize delivery to Boston, and may branch out to other occupations too. Really, we hope that folks all over the country will be organizing to get fresh farm produce to their occupations, and to support small farmers at the same time. To that end, last week we launched a website, with a donate button, hoping to raise funds from people everywhere who would like to support the OWS movement, AND the small farm economy at the same time. We're also making photo and video shorts of the farmers who are donating, with their messages of support for the occupiers and their thoughts on the place of farming and food issues in the dialogue surrounding OWS.
- feed the movement on facebook
- feed the movement on google groups - an open group - all welcome to join.
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- here is an open letter from lisa fithian and starhawk that i believe should be posted and tweeted widely to help with culture. they are both amazing veterans of social movements and have been highly involved in occupies around the country. it's here http://trainersalliance.org/
- I have found something that I think should be put up on the website and everyone should listen to. We have been asking questions, but this is a solution - this interview with Raf Manji is incredible, and talks about economics, debt and yes, OWS. Raf Manji studied economics and finance at Manchester University and traded the global financial markets on behalf of investment banks in London for 11 years. He moved to Christchurch in 2002 and works as a social entrepreneur and is the founder of the independent policy development space, the Sustento Institute. This interview is radical, mind-blowing and will change the understanding of the situation we now find ourselves in. These are real solutions. I beg you all to listen to this! http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/saturday/audio/2502425/raf-manji-money-and-the-economy