Current Needs
• Digital Projector (donated, $1200+ value!) bulb ($230) still neede • Chainsaws • Bike tubes, pump, parts, rack, hooks • Rope, wire, hardware • Any tools: (cordless drill, chainsaws, forest tools, farm tools, shop tools) • Washboard (for clothes) • Macbook power cord (also clove hitch cable needed for donated iMac) • Well (now in the ground!), plumbing system (showers, solar hot water system) • Flooring (linoleum, rugs-- protective upgrade) • Non-toxic Sterilization solution (for reclaiming packaging and materials) • Water filtration systems (forest and barn) • Bike turbines, power inverters, charge controllers (ALT energy!) • Wind generator, Solar panels • GEK gasifier power pallet (electricity and combustible gas from wood chips)
- Updates: What's happening day to day?
- Events: Upcoming events.
- Projects: what individual projects are proposed, active
- Location: GoogleMap, topography map and any other useful maps, plus location info.
- Vision: What does the owner want from the land?
- History: Bill's story and the history of the land.
- Visit: what do people need to know if they want to visit the land?
- Resources: a link out to wiki.occupy.net.
- Support: how can people help.