Vanity Number (855)NYCGA-411
(855) 692-4241 (and the more pay phone friendly (877) 751-6250)
built/maintained by email@example.com
Automated Interactive Voice Response Telephone Line integrated with NYCGA.net database, Voice Commands currently supported:
1/8 page handout for phone service Please download, print, and distribute
- Text to speech listings of events - "EVENTS"
- Todays events - "TODAY"
- Tomorrows events - "TOMORROW"
- Group events (speak group name) - "GROUP"
- Events on a specific date - "DATE"
- My group events personalized listing for today and tomorrow (if you have your caller id phone # stored in your nycga.net profile) - "MY GROUPS"
- Text to speech listings of Group names - "GROUP LIST"
- Complete A-Z List - "ALL GROUPS"
- Say the first letter of the group name search - "GROUP LIST"
- Public Voice Announcements - "ANNOUNCEMENTS"
- Record a new voice announcement message - "NEW"
- Playback of recorded voice announcement messages - "LISTEN"
- Posts new voice announcements as MP3 file with embedded player to voice.nycga.net / our wordpress site. - "NEW"
- Other Features Implemented
- Text to speech of Recent real-time twitter messages from various accounts - "TWITTER" *NEW*
- Help page for site-wide voice commands - "HELP"
- Allows for a personalized user experience based on caller-id
- Integration with users nycga.net account by entering calling-from phone # into the phone field
- Enables MY GROUPS command which lists the events for today and tomorrow that the user is a member of
- Identifies registered/integrated users vs anonymous
- Identifies first-time callers and plays welcome greeting for them
- Other Features Planned for Development
- Text to speech of Minutes
- Text to speech of Group Announcements / Report backs
- Public Voicemail for each Group with emailed voicemails
- Text to speech of Blog posts for Emergencies
- Segmenting of events and other text to speech playback so you can press #12 for event #12 or replay only the last 30-secs without having to start over from the beginning.
- Speech to text blog posts / twitter / etc
- Voice biometrics - create a unique voice signature for future login from a phone that does not have caller-id recognized from your nycga.net account
- Option to send SMS/Text message of text to speech responses at the users request - Integration with Tropo.com
- Todays and tomorrows events listing group names for further query instead of complete schedule
- Specific Announcements section for Info/Comhub that takes priority over other public voice announcements
- Create group report backs specific menu, authenticating users against known group admin accounts on NYCGA.NET