New Description: This is now a landing page for those interested in learning more about how some of us at Occupy are helping the movement use database, email blasting and online advocacy tools. One of the main tools is called CiviCRM or Civi for short. Another one is Salsa. As a project we are looking for volunteers AND opportunities to help others implement these tools.
The CRM (constituent relationship management) system records information about OWS participants and supporters so relationships can be effectively managed. You can see a presentation delivered to the CiviCRM Meetup Group about the system here.
The Occupy.net CRM project is currently three fold:
- develop a CRM solution for Occupy Wall Street.
- create a generic version that we can distribute to and host for other occupations.
- build a community that can support the use of CiviCRM and the Occupy CRM distribution.
Connect with us:
 Get Involved
- Contact tech[at]occupy.net for community organizers.
- Contact devin[at]occupywallstreet[dot]net for CiviCRM, crm.occupywallstreet.net support.
- Contact clenchner [at] organizing20.org for Salsa support.