Occupy Tech Projects
Across the Occupy Global Movement there are a series of technology projects and platforms being developed and supported by Technology team at occupations around the world. This list is a summary of the projects available tools that align with the values of the occupy movement. All of the tools offered are free / libre / open source, which means they're part of the global information commons and are maintained by communities, not corporations.
 Project Management
- Collaborate - An Open Democratic Project Management Tracker called BetterMeans.
- Projects - project manager ticketing system called RedMine.
- Project Page: http://projects.occupy.net/projects/redmine
- Technology: Ruby
- Features: Multiple projects support, Flexible role based access control, Flexible issue tracking system, Gantt chart and calendar, News, documents & files management, Feeds & email notifications, Per project wiki, Per project forums, Time tracking, Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users, SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs), Issue creation via email, Multiple LDAP authentication support, User self-registration support, Multilanguage support, Multiple databases support
 Content Management
- Wiki - free software open source wiki package.
- Project Page: http://wiki.occupy.net/wiki/Occupy.net_Wiki
- Technology: PHP
- Features: Keeping track of edits, Structures and syntax, Editing, Spam and Vandalism, Discussions, Multilanguage support, Permissions, Search and Queries.
- Map - is a collection of user-driven interactive maps of occupied areas.
- News - aggregates content from feeds relevant to the #occupy movement and provides features that enable people to easily browse, tag and organize content items, create channels, and output their own feeds.
 Social Network
- Project Page:
- Classifieds - is open-source job board software that helps you set up a jobsite in minutes.
- Notes - real time document collaboration platform.
- Project Page: http://wiki.occupy.net/wiki/Occupy.net_Notes
- Repository: github.com/occupynet/etherpad-lite
- Technology: node.js
- Features: Online word-processor with formatting options, Letter by letter collaboration, Color-coded edits, Infinite Undo, History Playback, Import HTML, Word, RTf Export as HTML, Word, PDF, Change Zoom.
 In Development
- The Global Square - aims to be the first massive decentralized social network in the history of the Internet.
- Federated General Assembly (FGA) - is an open source, distributed social platform designed to support the Occupy movement by allowing people and groups to collaborate, share their activities and ideas, with an overall emphasis on meaning, value, and trust.