How to setup a new call with InterOccupy
 Registering a Call
Use CiviCRM embedded in IO website to capture call requests.
Details on using Maestro and adding the automatic email text that gets sent out including the link to the call dashboard.
 Setting up Call on IO Website
- Create a Wiki page for Documentation here
- Create a notes document for Minutes
- Add a New Category to Forum
- Add new Category to IO Website under Calls for call updates
- Add New Event to IO Website so it appears on Calendar with Registration link
- Add New Call Description Page
- Add short intro description
- Create special text box with links to Wiki, Public Minutes Subpage, Call Updates
- Embed forum category for ongoing discussion from Call
- Create a Public Minutes with the Parent Page being the Main Call page
- Create a Dashboard page with the Parent Page being the Main Call page
 Sending out Call Updates
Using CiviCRM to send out email updates about calls every week.