- Occupy Within
- Open Source Days 2011 Peer-to-peer/Resource-based economy implementation strategy
- Move Commons is a simple tool for initiatives, collectives and NGOs to declare their core principles.
- OccupyResearch is a site for open, shared, distributed research within and related to Occupy
- Repost.Us Free service that makes any web page embeddable allowing whole posts to go viral just like video.
- Vibe - Free iOS/Android app for anonymous communication within an occupy encampment and beyond via messages that have a broadcast distance and duration. Vibe is a point and shoot version of AskLocal.
- AskLocal - Free iOS app for anonymous communication between occupies around the world via location based messages. Use in conjunction with Universities iOS app to quickly jump to map location of other occupies.
- Ushahidi - "We are a non-profit tech company that develops free and open source software for information collection, visualization and interactive mapping." They want to deploy this for OWS and Occupy London.
- FYItag.com Simple web based software to help manage social media publishing to Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn and YouTube. There is a free 30 day trial at the site. Let us know which Occupy site you are with and we will consider extending that
- Yapp.us Online service that allows anyone (even with no tech or design knowledge) to create an app in minutes. You can create an app for your Occupy movement so that you can get information to people on their iPhones or Android devices. Currently pre-beta, but put "occupy" in the about me section to get a priority code.
- Remindem (free) sends important text reminders just when your subscribers need them, based on a schedule you define.
- DOTGO (free) can be used as a platform to allow users to access info on the web thru text messaging. You send "domain name" to a 6 digit number that connects to a text file located on the domain's server. Demo: send "re-configure" to 368-674 (spells DOTORG).
- Social Economix is a platform that allows anyone to support the occupy movement from home or work. Users can show the world which companies they are boycotting and why. Users can also show their support for responsible companies.
- Baseline Utility Calculator - Keep track of house hold utility use. Lower the use, save money, reduce impact.
- The People's Skype A phone-powered, distributed voice and voting system for the #Occupy Movement
- Federation of Humanity A website built to help fix the problems Occupy is brining to light, specifically by building an alternative economy system based around helping society. (Plans to go open source after further development allows security while doing so.)